MILKY TOMATO TONING CREAM
I will teach you how to make milky tomato toning cream for spotless skin.
Milk makes an amazing beauty supplement, it tones the skin, it moisturizes the skin, and also a skin cleanser. It is an anti-aging and anti-acne agent, it glows the skin, it is a natural sunscreen, it treats dry skin, and makes the skin looks brighter.
Whether you want to cure large pores or reduce acne and rashes or soothe a nasty sunburn or simply to revive the glow on dull skin, tomatoes are beneficial in any homemade treatment.
- 3tbsp cream base ( you can use any moisturizer or your lightening cream)
- 1tbsp tomato juice ( I cut it into pieces and put it in a clean cloth and squeeze the juice out)
- 1tbsp goat milk ( I used 1 tbsp goat milk powder and mixed it with 1 tbsp distilled water to give me liquid milk) you can use any powder milk.
- the fragrance of your choice or essential oil
- preservative ( optional).
PROCEDURE FOR MAKIN MILKY TOMATO TONING CREAM
- In your mixing bowl pour your cream base, add your milk and mix together.
- Add your fragrance or essential oil, I used 10 drops of geranium essential oil.
- Mix thoroughly and pour it in your container.
This measurement is for a week, you can chose not to add preservatives and put it in the fridge for a week and make another batch of MILKY TOMATO TONING CREAM.
Use this cream all over your body twice a day, you can concentrate more on a dark armpit, dark thighs, sunburn, or make it your hand cream.
These two ingredients will make your skin looks smooth and lighter