HOW TO MAKE INSECTICIDE AT HOME
In this post, I will teach how to make insecticide at home.
Insecticides are used to preserve pests and insects from your garden and from harming your plant life, they are also used to kill insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, houseflies, and ants.
You don’t need varieties of special gadgets to make a powerful, and effective insecticide before you make your insecticide.
CHEMICALS NEEDED ( 2 LITRES)
400g of industrial camphor
50cl of D.D Force or Snipper
Fragrance ( optional)
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO MAKE INSECTICIDE AT HOME
– Pour your kerosene in a mixing bowl
– Add D.D. Force, or Snipper and mix
– Add industrial camphor and mix
– Add your fragrance to your desire
– Mix all together vigorously and your INSECTICIDE is ready.
D.D. FORCE, SNIPPER, ARE the SAME THING, YOU CAN USE ANY OF THEM.