HOW TO MAKE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits including preventing indigestion and leg cramps, soothing a sore throat, clearing a stuffy nose. It’s also useful for weight loss, relieve gas, bloating and heartburn, promote alkalinity in the BODY, haircare, skincare, SUNBURN relief, remedy for vaginal yeast infection, and remedy to get rid of gum ache.
Vinegar is used in cooking, baking, salad dressing, and as a preservative. There’s a lot of acid in it, so drinking vinegar straight isn’t recommended and it can cause serious problems if you have a lot of it. Most people recommend adding one to two tablespoons to water or tea.
4 big apples
3 teaspoons sugar
1 empty bottle or container
Water ( enough to cover the apple)
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING AN APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
– Rinse your apples
– Cut into pieces, don’t remove the peel
– Add sugar, top it with water, make sure the water covers the apples completely.
– Use a handkerchief with a rubber band around the bottle.
– Shake it every day for 2 weeks, within 2 weeks you will see the fermentation and the water would look dull or musky, then the mother would start to settle at the bottom.
– After 2 weeks remove the apples, drain the water and wash the bottle or container with hot water.
– Pour back the Apple cider vinegar water into the jar and leave for 4 weeks before use.