TOMATO SKIN WHITENING OIL
Before I teach you how to make tomato skin whitening oil let first know the benefits of tomatoes to the body
The benefits of tomato on skin includes increasing fairness, balancing PH, tightening pores, treating sunburn, reducing irritation and curing acne. Tomato contains vitamin A which fades dark spots and blemishes, calcium present in it heals dry and flaky skin.
– wash, dry and slice your tomatoes
– lay out the tomatoes in a flat tray and sundry them, do not overlap and ensure they are very dried
– get the dried tomatoes and lay them in a glass jar
– get almond oil and whitening glycerin equally and pour the oil over the dried tomatoes ,shake the jar and cover the lid
– store in a dark cupboard and shake your oil daily
– after 6 weeks , strain out the tomatoes
– add 10-20 drops sandalwood essential oil
– add 10-20 drops geranium essential oil
– mix the oil and bottle up the oil and store away in a cool dark place.
Mix with your lotion or use it directly on your skin.