LIQUID AIR FRESHENER
In this post i will show you the simple steps on how to make liquid air freshener for both your home and offices.
To make a liquid air freshener all you need is to get the following ingredient mentioned below:
-250ml perfume ( you can mix different perfumes together )
-1g or small sachet of menthol crystal
-250ml texapon or catalyst
-colourant ( dissolve with water before use)
-2 litres of water
1. Add the menthol crystal to the methanol, let it melt and then mix vigorously to avoid forming crumbs. Mix for 3 minutes or more till the menthol crystals are all dissolved.
2. Pour the menthol and methanol solution together with the colourant and perfume into an empty big keg and cover very well to avoid the fragrance from escaping . Mix the content for few minutes.
3. Add the texapon or catalyst into the solution in the big keg then shake vigorously.
4. Add 2 litres of water into the solution and continue to shake for 3 minutes or more.
5. Add more water to your desired level and be mindful of the strength of the perfume.
6. Package in empty perfume cans or containers with dispenser cover.