HOW TO MAKE TIGER-MILK/KUNU AYA
In this post, I will teach you how to make tiger-milk/kunu aya
- Tigernut / aya(dry one)
Procedure On: How to make Tiger-milk/Kunu aya
1. Soak the very dry nut in a generous quantity of cold water for two days, make sure you always change d water daily
2. After the soaking, wash the nuts very well and sort out the bad ones.
3. Soak the dates for like 10 minutes to soften it and remove the seed inside
4. Add coconut date and tiger-nut
5. Put them in your kitchen blender, or you take to the market and blend if the quantity is more, so you don’t overwork your blender.
6. After mixing use a chiffon cloth to pour the blended mixture.