HOW TO MAKE GREEN TEA FACE MOISTURIZER
In this post am going to teach you how to make green tea face moisturizer
- 4 tsp pure aloe vera gel
- 2 tsp green tea
- 3 tsp argan oil
- 4 drops tea tree essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 drops geranium necessary oil Bowl and spoon for mixing
Directions On: How to make green tea face moisturizer
- First, begin by brewing your green tea. You can use loose tea leaves or one green tea bag. To make your green tea, simply steep one green tea bag in 1 cup of water for minutes. Let it cool down ultimately then add 2 tsp into your small mixing bowl. Warm and sip up the rest of the green tea after you’ve completed making your face moisturizer!
- Next, add 4 tsp of aloe vera gel. It’s best to use 100% pure aloe vera gel. If you can extract the fresh gel, then you may although this might make it go rancid quickly so ensure to buy pure aloe from organic sellers.
- Now add 3 tsp of argan oil and four drops each of tea tree, lavender and geranium essential oils.
- Mix everything up together with a spoon. Store it in a cool, dry place.
Note: that it won’t have the best consistency – it’s going to be a bit watery and thin, and you’ll have to shake the container before scooping into it because it’s bound to separate. To use, pour a dime-sized amount of it onto your palm then apply it onto a damp freshly washed face.
Benefits on knowing how to make green tea moisturizer and applying it.
Neutralizes unfastened radicals
EGCG, the effective antioxidant and principal polyphenol in inexperienced tea act as a complex defence system towards unfastened radicals. Free radicals are molecules which might be already found in our our bodies and pores and skin, but external elements like UV exposure, smoke, smog, and various other varieties of pollution are what mutate them into something harmful.
Slows symptoms of getting old
As we noted above, pollution and UV-triggered loose radicals have an uncongenial tendency to speed up signs of ageing. Antioxidants are your exceptional wager in neutralizing these harmful effects in your pores and skin, and slowing the symptoms of getting older from unfastened radicals. EGCG, inexperienced tea, acai, and yerba mate are antioxidants in our green tea moisturizer that fortify pores and skin. At the same time, you put on it, to create a built-in blockade of loose radical-preventing nutrients.
Moisturizes dry skin
This non-greasy method is productive sufficient to moisturize dry skin types, without over-moisturizing oily ones. Yerba mate water presents the hydration, while acai butter and olive squalane lock in water content with mild miniaturization. These components may be applied each day as had to alleviate dryness and soothe thirsty skin.
Caffeine found inside the method’s inexperienced tea and yerba mate also can act as a potent sebum/ oil regulator for oily or acne-prone pores and skin types.
Caffeine content material in this method acts as a topical vasoconstrictor, to assist reduce redness and inflammation.