HOW TO MAKE SUPER HALF CAST LOTION
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A SUPER HALF CAST LOTION IN 20MINS
- One original smooth white cream
- Three castle brightening cream
- Four labamakroise cream
- Four ladakroise shea butter
- Five tablespoons of bio eclat rose glycerin
- One tablespoon of kojic acid serum
- One tablespoon of belly face oil
- Two tablespoons of omic tube cream
- Three tablespoons kojic acid powder
- Five tablespoon arbutin powder
- Five tablespoons of lactic acid
- ¾ tablespoon of a clear oil
- One tablespoon carbonate oil
- Two tablespoons citric acid
- One tablespoon arbutin serum
- One tablespoon clear magic serum
- One tablespoon white magic serum
- One teaspoon organic vitamin E
- Two tablespoons of mulberry
- Two tablespoons of anti-stretch mark body and ampoules
- Four tablespoons of kamana milk
- Dissolve all your powder with glycerine in a bowl and set aside.
- Add all your tube cream in another bowl and mix it properly separately.
- Add your smooth white cream.
- Add all your oil and ampoules together in another separate bowl and add your milk.
- Add all together and mix properly with your hand mixer to give you creamy texture.
That’s your super half-cast lotion.