HOW TO MAKE CLEOPATRA BODY POLISH
In this post am going to teach you how to make Cleopatra body polish
INGREDIENTS ON: HOW TO MAKE CLEOPATRA BODY POLISH
- Skin White and glowing powder
- 100g rice flour
- Four tablespoon honey
- Four tablespoons of orange extract (mean the Juice)
- Four tablespoons 5% hydrogen peroxide
DIRECTIONS ON: HOW TO MAKE CLEOPATRA BODY POLISH
Mix it very well; your customer can apply it all over their body 25min before shower,
It for whitening and glowing skin.
What is the Benefit of Cleopatra Body Polishing?
- Cleopatra Body polishing exfoliates your pores and skin and takes away useless cells. This brings up the new wholesome cells and makes you look young and attractive.
- Body sprucing additionally promotes new cellular growth.
- You can luxuriate inside the feeling of soft, supple pores and skin.
- Gone is the dryness. With frame polish, your skin feels moisturized and hydrated.
- Body polishing additionally acts like a cleanser, helping do away with oil and dirt from your pores and skin.
- Besides the physical benefits, body sharpening offers some therapeutic advantages. The time you spend in pampering yourself can be used to mirror and think, or simply to relax and supply into the pride of the therapy.
- Cleopatra body polishing scrubs, due to the hard texture, promote blood flow.
- Body polishing additionally unclogs pores and permits body products to move deep within.
Polishing your skin with Cleopatra body polish is an excellent manner to pamper your pores and skin to make it shine with health. This is a shape of exfoliation, a type of facial for the body, wherein scrubs and loofas are used to slough of useless cells and moisturize the pores and skin.