HOW TO MAKE MILK TONING CREAM
IN THIS POST I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MILK TONING CREAM AND HOW TO USE THE PRODUCTS.
-3tbsp cream base ( you can use any moisturizer or your lightening cream)
– 1tbsp tomato juice ( I cut it into pieces and put it in a clean cloth and squeeze the juice out)
– 1tbsp goat milk ( I used 1 tbsp goat milk powder and mixed it with 1 tbsp distilled water to give me liquid milk) you can use any powder milk.
– the fragrance of your choice or essential oil
– preservative ( optional).
– In your mixing bowl, pour your cream base, add your milk and mix.
– Add your tomato juice and mix thoroughly
– Add your fragrance or essential oil. I used ten drops of geranium essential oil.
– Mix thoroughly and pour it in your container.
This measurement of how to make milk toning cream is for a week; you can choose not to add preservative and put it in the fridge for a week and make another batch.
HOW TO USE THIS CREAM
Use this cream all over your body twice a day. You can concentrate more on a dark armpit, dark thighs, sunburn, or make it your hand cream.
These two ingredients will make your skin looks smooth and lighter