How to make Lemongrass Shower Scrub Bar
Lemongrass shower scrub bar is one of the healthiest scrub bars for your skin. Am going to show you how to make this scrub bar at your comfort
- 55g cocoa butter
- 15g shea butter
- 15g vegetable oil of your choice (sunflower, peach kernel, fractionated coconut oil, etc.)
- 14g beeswax
- 1g (approx drops) Lemongrass essential oil (or essential oil of your choice)
- 100g coarse sea salt or Epsom salt (you could replace this with sugar if you wish) Silicone ice cube tray
1. Weigh the butter, wax, and vegetable oil.
2. Melt together gently in a bain-marie (also known as a water bath or double boiler).
3. Once melted, remove from the heat. Mix with salt and essential oil and spoon into a silicone ice cube.
4. Place the ice cube tray in the fridge or freezer and allow the bars to set.