HOW TO MAKE A NATURAL BEARD OIL
IN THIS POST I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A NATURAL BEARD OIL FOR A HEALTHY BLACK BEARD
- 1/2 ounce (14 grams) Argan Oil
- 1/4 ounce (7 grams) Jojoba Oil
- 1/4 ounce (7 grams) Sweet Almond Oil
- 7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
Combine all ingredients in a 30ml amber glass bottle with a dropper. Gently swirl to incorporate all elements.
Depending on beard length, drop 3-5 drops in one hand. Longer beards will require more reductions, but remember, a little goes a long way, so increase the amount by one drop at a time. Dip fingertips from the other hand in the oil and rub oil all over the beard. When all the oil has been applied, use fingers to massage oil down into the beard to the skin. Use a small comb like this one to smooth down the beard.
For best results, apply daily to the freshly washed beard that has been toweled dry.