HOW TO MAKE A ROSE FACE CREAM.
INGREDIENTS USE IN MAKING A ROSE FACE CREAM ARE AS FOLLOWS
- 6g of emulsifying wax
- 3g of cetyl alcohol
- 10g macadamia oil
- 5g avocado oil
- 59 rosehip oil
- 66g of water
- 2.5g glycerine.
- 0.5g vitamin E oil
- 0.5g (10drops) lavender essential oil
- 0.5g(10drops)Frankincense oil.
- 1g (drops)Preservative Optiphen.
1. Place the oil phase ingredients in a double boiler and allow elements to melt, bringing the temperature to 65 -75°C.
2. Boil the kettle water and pour the appropriate amount of water over the glycerine this form your water phase.
3. Check that both the oil phase and water phase are the same temperature around 65-75°C.
4. Slowly add the water phase to the oil phase, whisk all the time gently, be careful not to introduce too many air bubbles keep steering for a couple of minutes.
5. Place the bowl containing the cream over the second bowl of cold water continue to stir as it cools it will start to thicken. Add the preservative and other cooling phase ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour into your container..this This should keep for 12 months with preservative without preservative for one week, store in the fridge.